If you need to contact the school with concerns about a child attending Stockwell :
During School Hours:
- Contact the school on 01482 782122 and speak to our Designated Safeguarding Lead (Mrs Balmer) or our Senior Emotional Wellbeing Officer (Mrs Rooks).
- Contact the Access and Assessment Team for Hull on 01482 448879
Out of School Hours and during School Holidays:
- If your concern is urgent and there is an immediate risk of harm, then contact the Police via 999
- If your concern is less urgent but you are worried about the welfare of the child then contact Children's Social Care, Access and Assessment Team on 01482 448879 (weekdays 8.30 a.m - 5p.m) or the Emergency Duty Team on 01482 300304 (after 5 p.m and weekends)
- If you have welfare or safeguarding concerns about a child at Stockwell, which you believe the school need to be aware of, then email Suzanne Wilson, Strategic Safeguarding Lead for HCAT: email@example.com. Ms Wilson will make contact with a key member of staff from the school on your behalf