How to help your child…
There are many ways to help your child this term with their work.
- Support them with their homework, question them and help develop their ideas and thinking.
- Visit places of interest locally.
- Visit the library.
- Use the internet.
- Have fun – make models using cereal boxes and junk modelling.
- Draw different places– look at the different shapes and sizes.
- Write fact files about different people who are famous in Britain.
- Read with your child - their school reading book, newspapers, leaflets etc.
- Look at key figures in Britain. Who are they? What do they do?