We decided as a school that there are some things we would love our children to take part in during their time at Stockwell. We came up with the following 50 activities -
1. Spend a night in the National History Museum....Year 5 & Hull Children's University.
2. Spend a week at Peat Rigg....Year 6 Residential.
3. Visit a forest and explore...Foundation Stage.
4. Visit a beach, build a sandcastle and collect shells....KS1.
5. Have a picnic outside.
6. Visit a zoo....Foundation Stage.
7. Have a water fight.
8. Go to the cinema.
9. Play in the mud and make a mud pie....Outdoor Learning.
10. Learn first aid....Year 6.
11. Be a radio DJ for a day.
12. Learn how to ride a bike....Year 5.
13. Fly a kite....Lunchtimes.
14. Write a letter and post it.
15. Climb a tree.
16. Grow fruit and vegetables and eat them.
17. Visit Eden Camp and experience life during the blitz....Year 5.
18. Go pond dipping.
19. Visit a farm and learn how to care for animals....Year 1.
20. Write a letter and post it.
21. Bake a cake.
22. Visit a big library and read a book.
23. Wash a car.
24. Cook a meal.
25. Go on a train ride.
26. Build a den or shelter....Outdoor Learning.
27. Map read and use a compass.
28. Explore a cave.
29. Visit a restaurant and have a meal.
30. Climb a big hill and roll down it.
31. Sing in a choir....KS2.
32. Use a camera.
33. Go crabbing or fishing with a net.
34. Build a snowman/have a snowball fight.
35. Toast marshmallows on an open fire....Outdoor Learning.
36. Play a board game....Lunchtime Club.
37. Go paddling in a stream.
38. Jump in muddy puddles....Outdoor Learning.
39. Make a camp fire and sing around it....Outdoor Learning.
40. Collect a fossil.
41. Walk through a maze.
42. Visit a new park.
43. Learn how to sew.
44. Learn how to swim....Year 4.
45. Make a time capsule.
46. Lie in a field and look at the clouds.
47. Try a new food.
48. Skim a stone.
49. Hunt for bugs....Outdoor Learning.
50. Make a home for a wild animal.