From September 2022 we are returning to insisting that children wear school uniform, unless it is their PE day, in which case they come to school ready for PE.
School uniform expectations are:-
- School Jumper / Cardigan with Stockwell logo (available from the school office)
- White Shirt / Blouse with collar (no polo shirts)
- School Tie - with House colours (available from the school office)
- Black Trousers / Black Skirt
- Black Shoes with sensible heals (no trainers)
Clothing for P.E and Games:-
- White t-shirt and pair of black shorts PE indoors
- Tracksuit and trainers for PE outdoors.
Jewellery should not be worn, with the exception of a pair of stud earrings, which must be removed for PE lessons. Make up and nail varnish, including false nails, are not to be worn.
|Uniform Open Days - Sept 23||[pdf 431KB]|
|Uniform Price List July 23||[pdf 419KB]|